Translate

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Why Must So Employees When Can Be Entrepreneur

Why Must So Employees When Can Be Entrepreneur

Hi, you probably do not believe this is the most frequently asked questions;
"Which is better, to be an employee or an entrepreneur?  "
What do you want?

Before looking at which one is better, maybe we'd better listen to what exactly you want
Friend, if you want is wealth and security, you probably do not need to be an entrepreneur.
You can also become rich through the employees.

The peak employees enjoy salaries and facilities to enable them to live a luxury. They also played the excess money into stocks, property and franchise. This is a real multiple sources of incomes. Their income is much better than the small business owner. So, still needs to be an entrepreneur.

But, what two things lacking in their lives.
It makes many professionals willing to throw the glamor and not starting from the bottom (I'm one of them)
Two Excess Become Entrepreneurs.

The first is time. I want to determine my own time.
In the busy time, I was working 18 hours a day and 7 days a week. (Oh! This will often occur, especially in the early days of your company). However, instead, in my spare time, I use the free time. I am free to walk with family and friends. Fun, is not it
The second; freedom …

As an entrepreneur, I am the owner of freedom.
I am free to make a decision. I do not need to ask permission of his superiors.
Indeed, the impact is different. As an employee, the company will bear my mistake. But now, I will bear. Reckoning, yes learn from mistakes.
So, which one is better, an employee or an entrepreneur
It depends on your desire.
The choice is yours.

If you desire wealth, security and routines, life has not changed much, little retirement savings, an employee is enough.  So, you are not alone.
However, if you want the time, freedom and adventure, then you may need to think of ways to be a good businessman.
The choice is yours.
Oh yes, what about wealth  What became entrepreneurs can become rich  It was discussed tomorrow ya ...




No comments: